This newly designed Susan Bates Knit-Chek sizes up to 50mm needles and hooks. It is an aluminum metal gauge for sizing both knitting needle and crochet hooks in US and metric sizes. It has a very handy Imperial ruler on one side and a metric ruler on the other as well as a very convenient 2 inch “window” for counting stitches and rows when checking your finished gauge. Susan Bates “Knit Chek” gauge is perfect for crocheters too!
– Knitting needles from size 0 to 50 (2mm to 25mm)
– Crochet hooks from size B to S + that 50mm hole is a size U which isn’t marked as such for some reason.
– 2″ window for counting stitches and rows of finished work for gauge purposes.
– Measure in inches up to 5.25″
– Measure in centimeters up to 14cm